Discwelder Chrome 2.06 will not fit my files in DVD5 OR DVD9 unless I remove a file, then DVD5 is your sweetheart..

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandrix

Senior Surround Collector
QQ Supporter
OK I tried to attach a VIDEO_TS with the DVDA and it were toooooooo freaking large I guess as it pushed the size over a DVD9 according to Chrome.
So naturally DiscWelder cried complained and got stuck in dual layer mode.
I removed the checkmark for the VIDEO_TS. Now it's still stuck in DVD9 mode, but refuses to actually write an ISO.
I stopped and restarted DiscWelder many times, I also rebooted twice.
All the usual stuff, don't ya know.
BUT:
Eventually it returned to the default DVD5 mode.
But now it just flat won't fit this (4.4gb) album onto a DVD5, and it refuses to make a DVD9.
I can remove one 6 minute song and Chrome is happy then, maybe even singing but definitely writing the DVD5 ISO. Everything's Zen!
But....I dont wanna leave a song out. CAN'T figure out why if it don't like the files on a DVD5 then why not write a DVD9?
This is Chrome v2.06. Guess I could try an earlier version? I know Neil said one time that v2.06 had some bugs but I don't remember this one.
Guess I could just make an SACD-R if I have to.
OK I talked it out now. I believe I'm going to install Chrome 2.03 BUT anyone with knowledge, lay it on me, please.

Back