Djabe: The Magic Stag - New surround title CD/DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Djabe

Hi All,

We are proud to announce the new Djabe album - The Magic Stag released by Cherry Red Records
The CD/DVD set contains 24/96 DTS surround of the album and live visual extras. NTSC, Region free disc authored by Ray Shulman of Gentle Giant.
You can order from the band's website: Djabe | Djabe: The Magic Stag – CD/DVD

Djabe is one of the finest Progressive / Jazz fusion bands working in the world today. They are also known to a wider audience outside of their native land thanks to a series of collaborative albums and live appearances with the legendary solo musician and ex-Genesis member STEVE HACKETT.

More information: Djabe | Djabe: The Magic Stag – CD/DVD
Album taster video:
Djabe _ The Magic Stag_album cover.jpg

Am loving this album and be sure to watch the videos with guest star Steve Hackett. Over an hour of audio and likewise as pertains to the video portion {which is Stereo only PCM 48/16b}.

Last edited:
For my musical tastes-which are pretty broad- Djabe just keeps hitting home runs. The sound is always so fresh. Often I may put one of their albums on and get busy in the house with some chore or another or just sit in the sweet spot and listen, and it almost always seems as if the music ends too soon. But I also enjoy the live concerts filmed and presented on the DVD releases. The guest artists like Gulli Briem and Steve Hackett add another dimension to the music. I would make it clear, though, that it's Djabe themselves that keep me coming back, guest artists or no.

BTW I ordered my discs from Amazon through a UK vendor. The price was reasonable but the shipping was 3 weeks. Could be an alternative for US folks instead of ordering from Hungary?
The company was named OxfordshireEngland. For the price there was no tracking and the order was straight off Amazon US. Otherwise, it arrived in excellent condition.

For my musical tastes-which are pretty broad- Djabe just keeps hitting home runs. The sound is always so fresh. Often I may put one of their albums on and get busy in the house with some chore or another or just sit in the sweet spot and listen, and it almost always seems as if the music ends too soon. But I also enjoy the live concerts filmed and presented on the DVD releases. The guest artists like Gulli Briem and Steve Hackett add another dimension to the music. I would make it clear, though, that it's Djabe themselves that keep me coming back, guest artists or no.

BTW I ordered my discs from Amazon through a UK vendor. The price was reasonable but the shipping was 3 weeks. Could be an alternative for US folks instead of ordering from Hungary?
The company was named OxfordshireEngland. For the price there was no tracking and the order was straight off Amazon US. Otherwise, it arrived in excellent condition.
Hi,
Try Cherry Red Records in the UK.
https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/djabe-featuring-steve-hackett-the-magic-stag-cd-dvd-set/Cheers
Attila

Back