• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Does anyone have a copy of the GNR 5.1 disc from the Super Deluxe edition for sale?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musicmemorabiliashoppellc

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Just interested in the disc nothing else......yes I know you can buy the SDE for $49,99 directly from their site. Not interested in the WHOLE set......Thanks for your cooperation in advance......O$h and speaking of good deals if interested in the Locked N Loaded set......$399.99 from their official website........https://gnrmerch.com/collections/music/products/appetite-for-destruction-locked-n-loaded-box-set?variant=12100430364748

I don't have an extra copy to sell but the G n R website may still use the code for a good discount and you could recover a portion selling the rest on ePay. Just a suggestion. I did buy the set with the code (which I have forgotten but is posted in the appropriate thread) well after they stopped advertising it.

You might be better off asking over at SHF where they are that interested in the 5.1

GNR10 is the code. Plug it in and see if it works still. If not, no loss, if so you luck out and sell the rest maybe for 1/2 price and be ahead.

Back