Dolby Atmos Releases (so far)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried sending them a mail also earlier but didn't get any response. Would also be interested if it's still possible to get this. Should have again pressed the buy button a lot earlier..

How's the Atmos? I came late to the party with this one and it seems to be sold out everywhere, any idea where to get any spares?

The use of Atmos is good enough for me. You hear the sound in the bubble, and also discrete little sounds and individual notes coming from different directions from surround and above.

Very interesting the video animations that come with music. Although my wife refused to continue watching after the second track because she said it was like someone was trying to control her brain.

I am a Prog Rock fan and was not very interested in electronic music. But with this release and some other Dolby Atmos electronic music releases like the two albums of Matt Darey and the last Morgenstund of Schiller, I begin to like this kind of music for the enjoyment possibilities that Dolby Atmos offers to me.

The use of Atmos is good enough for me. You hear the sound in the bubble, and also discrete little sounds and individual notes coming from different directions from surround and above.

Very interesting the video animations that come with music. Although my wife refused to continue watching after the second track because she said it was like someone was trying to control her brain.

I am a Prog Rock fan and was not very interested in electronic music. But with this release and some other Dolby Atmos electronic music releases like the two albums of Matt Darey and the last Morgenstund of Schiller, I begin to like this kind of music for the enjoyment possibilities that Dolby Atmos offers to me.
Gracias... I sometimes struggle with modern electronic music too (I'm ok with Jarre or Tangerine Dream), as I have the same musical tastes as yours. Matt Darey is a bit too much for me, just to give you an example

Gracias... I sometimes struggle with modern electronic music too (I'm ok with Jarre or Tangerine Dream), as I have the same musical tastes as yours. Matt Darey is a bit too much for me, just to give you an example

I agree. First Cassette I bought in the Early 70's was from Tangerine Dream, but then changed quickly to King Crimson and the like.

I started Matt Darey listening because of the Dolby Atmos experience itself. If just Stereo, not the musical genre for me.

And as there are so few music in Dolby Atmos, as soon as I discovered in this forum the Max Cooper Emergence Atmos, I could get almost the last one! There were only two left in bandcamp when I bought it!

Downloaded a £1 test track with all 3 formats.The Oppo could play Atmos from MP4 and M2TS,the mkv file was played as plain 5.1.

Last edited:
This is a first for me...I didn't know you could download Atmos Music using mkv.
Downloaded the trial track and this is right up my street....great use of my 7.2(got another subby) 4 speaker set up.
Price is a bit steep though, for the full release!!
Bet I buy it though.... (y) :)

Update: It's actually 7.1

Last edited:
Back