Dolby Atmos Releases (so far)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came to know about this release too late 😭 No copy left anywhere!

Yep, same.

I emailed Mr. Cooper asking if there was any chance he'd do another run of these or possibly sell it digitally and below was his reply.

We should have another run coming yes, trying to figure it out at the moment!

It will go onto our bandcamp asap

Yep, same.

I emailed Mr. Cooper asking if there was any chance he'd do another run of these or possibly sell it digitally and below was his reply.

We should have another run coming yes, trying to figure it out at the moment!

It will go onto our bandcamp asap
Thanks dabl! I’ll be checking around. (y)

Well isn`t this exciting

i have not even rec`d my surround system yet and i am already lining up too many purchases lol

About this auro 3D gig,the AVR i ordered id the NAD T778.In prep of its arrival i have read the manual and done some research

i had never heard of Auro 3D at the point of order,but i was sure i needed 5.1 to Atmos 7.1.and the NAD has me covered on that

Now i hear of this Auro 3D,and it appears NAD T778 does not do that format?

Since the amp is so new it is likely no one has dove into this yet,but i will ask,may there be a way to lie to the receiver like Mike did with his denon to get it to play Auro 3D? i also asked him over on his youtube channel,life in surround,which is amazing BTW

If so i may well go and add some Auro 3D titles to my order

Cheers

Well isn`t this exciting

i have not even rec`d my surround system yet and i am already lining up too many purchases lol

About this auro 3D gig,the AVR i ordered id the NAD T778.In prep of its arrival i have read the manual and done some research

i had never heard of Auro 3D at the point of order,but i was sure i needed 5.1 to Atmos 7.1.and the NAD has me covered on that

Now i hear of this Auro 3D,and it appears NAD T778 does not do that format?

Since the amp is so new it is likely no one has dove into this yet,but i will ask,may there be a way to lie to the receiver like Mike did with his denon to get it to play Auro 3D? i also asked him over on his youtube channel,life in surround,which is amazing BTW

Cheers
Nice amp.Read about it on the Norwegian retailer site.It does not have a Auro 3D decoder,and no mention of a possible upgrade either. Mike's Denon AVR has a Auro 3D decoder,he had to lie about his speaker placement to be able to play both Atmos and Auro 3D on it,I think.:unsure:

There‘s not many Auro titles, but come to think of it, there’s not too many Atmos Music titles either (but many movies if you’re a film enthusiast). Hopefully a swag of Atmos music is in the pipeline, announced but no confirmed releases on disc or download (hires) yet (or ever, possibly). There are still reports of music being mixed in Atmos, still no details just the initial press release announcement last year.

There‘s not many Auro titles, but come to think of it, there’s not too many Atmos Music titles either (but many movies if you’re a film enthusiast). Hopefully a swag of Atmos music is in the pipeline, announced but no confirmed releases on disc or download (hires) yet (or ever, possibly). There are still reports of music being mixed in Atmos, still no details just the initial press release announcement last year.
Cheers mate

That makes sense about Mikes Denon now that i read your reply

One hope i suppose is that the Modular Design Construction up gradable board inside it will be upped to Auro 3D.They say they built it for the future

Odd that on such a touted AVR that they overlooked Auro 3D

Cheers

Also note that although there are very few native Auro-3D mixes, One good result is the upmix with its upmixer AuroMatic from stereo or better from 5.1.

So, all existing music can be listened upmixed with AuroMatic. Many of us like this more than the other upmixers DSU or Neural:X. Even for films in some cases.

This has been my deciding factor in making AVR and speaker positions worth implementing for Auro-3D.

Thanks. Just making sure I wasn't missing anything. It would have gotten much more talk around here if it was good.
The Prince live set is not mixed in Auro or Atmos. It is a stereo mix. Not even crowd in rears and overheads. False listing, should be illegal to do that.

Back