Quad LP/Tape Poll Doobie Brothers: What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits [CD-4/Q8/QR]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate "Vices"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Crap Sound, Crap Mix, Crap Content

• Total voters
Doobie Brothers performing "Black Water" "Live in Isolation." Unlike so many of these videos, this one was shot and edited with professional-grade sound and video. (There's even a 4k version!) These four guys are still in good voice and good shape. And towards the end, they creatively incorporate some "audience-participation" bits:

Last edited:
Huh. I'm playing it from within the post right now. Maybe your browser is set to disallow that? Click on the YouTube logo to "Watch on YouTube" instead?

OK, that's weird. I went to youtube site, logged in and now it plays. I didn't know you had to "log in" to youtube to watch videos....

OK, that's weird. I went to youtube site, logged in and now it plays. I didn't know you had to "log in" to youtube to watch videos....

I think that if you use Chrome, and if you typically log in to Chrome so as to sync tabs across all your devices, etc., then Google also nags you to log in to YouTube. Because they don't have enough of your data already.

• Sad
Reactions: GOS
I finally got this one and it's excellent! This is how CD-4 should always have been done. Terrific sonics and mix and the music is good to great. I remember when I first heard of the Doobies way back then and thought they were probably just another pot-smoking so-so band but boy can they play.

They kick a** on "Road Angel". "9"

Doug

Back