Doors Taiwan - True quad? Bootleg?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As someone who first went to Taiwan in the 70's I can honestly say they have no adherence to copyright laws it's probably bootleg.

Bootleg status: that's for sure.
Really quad? It may be... for two reason:
a) it's a single-inventory title, it was released and repressed lot of times always as a quad; there has been ONLY a Club pressing (iirc CRC) which was a stereo fold, and that was very late.
b) run out free area is very similar to the real quad one:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

As how it does actually decode, that's another story... as to how they didi it, read on:

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...ver-seen-anything-like-this.20776/post-253064

How funny. The link regarding the Best Of Bread LP was also initiated by me. Guess I better start checking myself before posting again.

How funny. The link regarding the Best Of Bread LP was also initiated by me. Guess I better start checking myself before posting again.
Look the INSIDE of the cover, what do you see; you should see a picture of ANOTHER DIFFERENT Lp. Wich one ? I can't remember exactly but I think the one I got has a Rolling Stones Lp cover

Last edited:
Back