DTS-CD's. What's your latest?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the entire DTS series of quad releases. They were an unexpected miracle to arrive on the scene. The birth of the real modern era of (music) surround.

I never got to hear the Mystic Moods quads as remastered for DTS release. I was always tapped out on my budget with Wings, Santana, Ohio Players, Jeff Beck, BTO, and Eric Clapton.

Interesting how many sellers call these DVD-A discs, and disturbing how many sellers think $80 to $120 is about right for these old cool but rather common discs.

Last edited:
I typed this in my Amazon search box and got 12 pages of DTS "dts audio music 5.1 surround"
I just had to buy this:
81slabX3f1L._AC_AA400_.jpg

I love the entire DTS series of quad releases. They were an unexpected miracle to arrive on the scene. The birth of the real modern era of (music) surround.

I never got to hear the Mystic Moods quads as remastered for DTS release. I was always tapped out on my budget with Wings, Santana, Ohio Players, Jeff Beck, BTO, and Eric Clapton.

Interesting how many sellers call these DVD-A discs, and disturbing how many sellers think $80 to $120 is about right for these old cool but rather common discs.

if you don't have the DTS CD of Edgar Winter's Jasmine Nightdreams Quad already, i urge you to track it down asap! 🧐

I scanned an old DTS DVD-music and 5.1 CD catalog, as I am getting ready to toss out a bunch of stuff and clear out the clutter as they say. I hope this is the right thread to post to. Or someone else has not already posted this. anyway, But in case the forum does not have this outdated list, then here we are.

dts 1.jpg
dts 2.JPG

dts 3.JPG
dts 4.JPG
dts 5.JPG
dts 6.jpg
dts 7.JPG
dts 8.JPG

Just noticed on Paul Simon -Your The One ...Alain Mallet (of Mutt Slang fame) contributes to 3 songs.

The last song is extraordinary "Quiet" where he plays pump organ . Worthy of a good listen.

He plays pump organ on the other 2 , but this is very unique.

I must get his dts cd . :)

Back