DTS-CD DTS SureCode problem

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwb474

QQ Supporter
I have been using the SureCode program for a while now, but recently it does not work because the challenge code keeps changing. The program is useless now. Minnetonkaaudio cant seem to help.

I do have PowerDirector 12, but I can' figure out how to import a audio file to make a DTS DVD.

Is there any other software out there that I mite use?

It looks like ffmpeg supports dts encoding, although apparently the quality may be not so great. My Surcode dts encoder has stopped functioning a long time ago, too. :(

You could try Audiomuxer - which is free - go to Application-->Settings and click on DTS Test and see if it will find the Surcode encoder..

If it does then use Audiomuxer to make your dts files

Thanks for the suggestion. I had forgot about Audiomuxer. I downloaded it and it found my SureCode, but SureCode would not let Audiomuxer use it.
Then in a more desperate move, I removed SureCode with Revo Uninstaller then re-installed it and now I have the 14 days before I get locked out. Maybe this is what I have to do each time before I do an encode.
My SureCode is a bought and paid for program, it would seem that Minnetonkaaudio could figure out a way to link my license without a challenge code generated from the computer that has been changing on a weekly basis.

Back