DTS wav will it load or too big?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends where. Wetransfer has a 2gb cap for the free version.

I don't think here it is possible to load something more than a picture.

I don't think here it is possible to load something more than a picture.

I was thinking of uploading it as a pic. The software doesn't know (or care) about the format, right, it will just post a link (embedded or not depending on authors coding), either to an embedded picture or to a link (DL) of a file from this host if it's within size parameters.
Quadchuck would rename it to a .jpeg, .jpg, or .png or whatever to get it to upload and then any user could DL it as that format and rename it on his computer back to a .wav.

It's how I have to deal with DTS files on my compuer, I have to rename from .dts to .wav to play in PowerDVD so what would the difference be in uploading it to this host like that?

IE. trick the software code, not really tricking, just taking advantage of the fact that it doesn't care?

Last edited:
My mistaken understanding, I thought one could load a self created quad project.....I'm running into a lot of misunderstandings lately....thanks for info

Isn't the usual way to share one's own music (written, performed), is to post a link to the file stored in third party storage, or OneDrive, Dropbox etc.?

Back