Dual Disc DualDisc List/Selection

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
I stumbled upon the "Send Me Movies" DualDisc pages, and saw things that I did not know exist! They list an "Eric Clapton Fan Club Only" DualDisc.
What's up with that?

Check it out here. No spam or hidden crap in this link (from me or QQ anyway)

They have quite a few SACDs and DVD-A's as well.

I went to that web pge . I cant believe all the stuff they have ! I bookmarked that page . Thanx Luke

Jon,

I had listed the Fan Club addition in the DD releases; according to CD Universe, the CD includes a 1 yr membership in a fan club (whether you bother to register). The disc is not different that I can tell.

timbre4 said:
Jon,

I had listed the Fan Club addition in the DD releases; according to CD Universe, the CD includes a 1 yr membership in a fan club (whether you bother to register). The disc is not different that I can tell.

Ah-HAH! I should have noticed. So, it's no big deal. Oh well..........:rolleyes:

Thanks for the link Jon..

There are a few things I will pick up assuming there is 5.1 content..

Is there a thread on your forum that lists Dualdiscs that have a 5.1 track even if only DD?

If I could trust the vague advance information, I'd note it.

I'm going to try something on the Recent Releases section so other can't tell at a glance if it's worthy of a listing on QQ...

Stay tuned

JonUrban said:
I stumbled upon the "Send Me Movies" DualDisc pages, and saw things that I did not know exist! They list an "Eric Clapton Fan Club Only" DualDisc.
What's up with that?

Check it out here. No spam or hidden crap in this link (from me or QQ anyway)

They have quite a few SACDs and DVD-A's as well.

Warning: I don't think these guys stock everything on there website. I've had 60% of my orders put on back order. :( . I have received all back orders, but expect to wait a month or two. These guys seem to be able to get it all.

Spence

I ordered something from them last month, and received this response after a couple of days...

Sorry for the late response. The owner here has gotten seriously sick and we have been closed for a bit.
The future of the company continuing to operate is in question right now.
At this time we will be no longer able to fulfill backordered SACD or DVD Audio orders.
Please be assured that we haven’t charged you for the order. We only do so when we ship product out.
So we will cancel your order here.
Best,
Steve
SendMeMovies.com Inc.

That's all I know -- they didn't charge my card.

Mark Z.

According to their web site, Send Me Movies is back in business under new management. They list many dual discs that I still need. Ordered tons of stuff from them in the past and they produced almost everything I ordered, although I always had to wait a few weeks for them to stock and ship. Guess I will send in an order and see what happens. I have a feeling that Dual Discs will become scarce in the future so my quest begins of filling in missed titles. Don't see too many new releases lately, but I guess that's pretty much across the board. Philip.

Back