Dual Disc DualDisc of the Wallflowers "Rebel Darling"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClarkNovak

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Since 2002/2003
It's being reported here and elsewhere that there is now a DualDisc edition of this title with DVD-A 5.1 content on the DVD side.

Does anyone have this? Is the DVD-A mix any better than the abysmal SACD multichannel mix?

ClarkNovak said:
It's being reported here and elsewhere that there is now a DualDisc edition of this title with DVD-A 5.1 content on the DVD side.

Does anyone have this? Is the DVD-A mix any better than the abysmal SACD multichannel mix?
(n) Don't waste your time! The 5.1 mix on this virtually non - existent - hardly an ambient chirp from the rears.

Is this the new one mixed by Nick "no rears" Didia?

buy a case of Stella Artois instead.....you'll get more out of it!

ClarkNovak said:

No redeeming value on the DVD-A side whatsoever; i'd call the mix amateurish except i think a good amateur could easily out-do it :)

I saw one of these today. Based on the thumbs down, I'm glad I passed on it...

Oops. Wrong thread. It was actually the dual with DVD-A track.

Back