Dutton Vocalion August 2020 Surround Sound SACDs (6)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so says QQ's resident drama queen! 🤣 😘

Well, at least I'm not some common Londonderry STREET LADY

See the source image

I ordered the Mauriat; hopefully there'll be more to come from him in surround.

so far from DV we've had Quads of Penelope, Holidays, El Bimbo, Toccata and now Emanuelle and Fantastic 4 Channel.. just having a brief snoop at Mark Anderson's Surround Discography there's still a few more.. Best Of Best Vol. 1 & 2, Love Themes Collection, The Way We Were / Screen Themes.. there may be even more who knows!

Happy to see another Donald Byrd title, but I will have to sit this one out until the next batch I think. New import regulations mean I have to buy more titles at one time to make it worthwhile. So my next batch will probably fill in some other holes as well.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for those War titles...

Happy to see another Donald Byrd title, but I will have to sit this one out until the next batch I think. New import regulations mean I have to buy more titles at one time to make it worthwhile. So my next batch will probably fill in some other holes as well.
Uh
Still keeping my fingers crossed for those War titles...

so far from DV we've had Quads of Penelope, Holidays, El Bimbo, Toccata and now Emanuelle and Fantastic 4 Channel.. just having a brief snoop at Mark Anderson's Surround Discography there's still a few more.. Best Of Best Vol. 1 & 2, Love Themes Collection, The Way We Were / Screen Themes.. there may be even more who knows!
And as long as they keep releasing them, I'll keep buying them!

Back