Dutton Vocalion November 2022 Quad SACDs - Mac Davis, Ted Nugent, REO Speedwagon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While others might be buying more speakers for their Atmos setup which should sound really cool, I'm still picking up the D/V quad SACDs I want in the collection. I just placed another hundred dollar order with some older titles and Ted Nugent as the one newer one. I'm spending cash on media rather then equipment at this point.
Yes. Buy now or repent later. Just stack them up like a bunch of 45s in the bin and make your first listens at your leisure. There are innumerable titles that I've bought for which I had minimal interest. Almost all the time, I sit there in shock-and-awe when I first hear how (expletive deleted) good they sound. The ones below are on my "still to buy" list:

Screenshot 2023-02-22 at 8.32.17 AM.png

Yes. Buy now or repent later. Just stack them up like a bunch of 45s in the bin and make your first listens at your leisure. There are innumerable titles that I've bought for which I had minimal interest. Almost all the time, I sit there in shock-and-awe when I first hear how (expletive deleted) good they sound. The ones below are on my "still to buy" list:

View attachment 88851
I got the Coltrane / Santana coming in my newest order, the Mott I got in last order and the Tower I got when it was released along with a bunch of odd titles I bought because they are quad masters. Argent and Aztec will for sure be on my next order along with the new titles announced (like Blue Oyster Cult, Waylon, and The Edgar Winter Group) DV finally gives us.

I like the $110 or $120 size order, it's just enough new stuff to get excited about, small enough that it won't break me doing it twice per year, and it leaves stuff I wanted to get for the next time. Oh and its a large enough "rock" order that DV knows which side of the rock 'n roll stone their butter is on. I don't ever want to place an order less than $100 with DV. Its all good for shipping costs too.

I got the Coltrane / Santana coming in my newest order, the Mott I got in last order and the Tower I got when it was released along with a bunch of odd titles I bought because they are quad masters. Argent and Aztec will for sure be on my next order along with the new titles announced (like Blue Oyster Cult, Waylon, and The Edgar Winter Group) DV finally gives us.

I like the $110 or $120 size order, it's just enough new stuff to get excited about, small enough that it won't break me doing it twice per year, and it leaves stuff I wanted to get for the next time. Oh and its a large enough "rock" order that DV knows which side of the rock 'n roll stone their butter is on. I don't ever want to place an order less than $100 with DV. Its all good for shipping costs too.
“Argent and Aztec will for sure be on my next order along with the new titles announced (like Blue Oyster Cult, Waylon, and The Edgar Winter Group) DV finally gives us.”

You must be kidding, I haven’t seen any new announcements :(

Back