Dutton Vocalion Surround SACD Orders Sent by Royal Mail & Ascendia

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just be a little more patient. Utilizing Amazon marketplace [at least via AmazonUK] adds £6.94 s/h to EACH DISC which is a bit excessive and doesn't guarantee you any faster shipping times.
That's fine for you to say, but it's not the shipping delay I'm worried about it's not being able to contact them by email if it never arrives. I suppose I could send them a letter by mail, but that's just too much bother.

That's fine for you to say, but it's not the shipping delay I'm worried about it's not being able to contact them by email if it never arrives. I suppose I could send them a letter by mail, but that's just too much bother.

I've waited up to 6 weeks for shipments from D~V and have never been disappointed. I do find it odd that they don't reply to your emails but I know they're currently having their annual sale and are probably preoccupied with that and be aware they are SHORT STAFFED!

I've waited up to 6 weeks for shipments from D~V and have never been disappointed. I do find it odd that they don't reply to your emails but I know they're currently having their annual sale and are probably preoccupied with that and be aware they are SHORT STAFFED!
No it's not that they are not replying, my emails are coming back marked undeliverable. I don't think they would block m (unless they are tired of hearing from me, ha ha )
Maybe I'll create a gmail account to se if that works.

There might be a delay globally, as I ordered 4 discs two plus weeks ago, shipped on the 21st of Jan. In the past I've gotten them within that time, but I still have yet to receive these. Once they ship them it's out of their hands so we just have to wait it out. Not sure about the emails bouncing, though. That doesn't seem right.

No it's not that they are not replying, my emails are coming back marked undeliverable. I don't think they would block m (unless they are tired of hearing from me, ha ha )

Could be something weird with your email.

I have a good friend I email with often and for some reason half the time my emails come back as undeliverable. I have no idea why.

I wouldn’t be so quick to blame them.

I have a good friend I email with often and for some reason half the time my emails come back as undeliverable. I have no idea why.

I get mine here in California in about 2 weeks or less, hopefully they're knee deep in pushing out Quads and don't have time for emails:)

I don't blame them at all, and I wouldn't even be worried if the tracking information from Asendia hadn't suddenly stopped four weeks ago. Anyway, I'll give it another couple of weeks. Hopefully it will still turn up.

It might sound trivial but did you check the address you sent your emails to?
What did the server message exactly say when the emails bounced?

The first time I wrote them for a tracking number I received a reply. Subsequent messages to the exact same address were returned with the following:

The following message to <[email protected]> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.7.0 Server IP 216.221.81.70 listed as abusive.

I just received an email from Simon at Vocalion, stating thy read my post on QQ and that thy are sending a duplicate order. You can't ask for better service than That! Thank you Vocalion.

man... they don't like you!

(they love you!)

:love:

(...from now on i'll try not to say anything bad about DV, now i know those sneaky little schnookies lurk in the shadows around here, watching our every move.. ;) :ROFLMAO:

I do not know if my mail comes faster as part of the Commonwealth, but my previous shipment came in 7 calendar days. I only paid the cheapest, unregistered shipping. I had my shipped email in under 15 miutes of ordering. I suspect that DV is a very small operation, with few employees and in a country that is much more expensie to live in (if media is accurate) than Canada. At the prices they charge, I am thankful, but very surprised theey have lasted so long and had quite the catalogue to give us. Audio Fidelity was good, but not THAT good. I am waiting for my second recent order as I like to order in 4's. I know thw wait is worth it, I am curious about the VAT though. I have no idea how much it is or if they add it to UK orders or remove it from International orders. Not complaining though, some of my fave quads are now legitimately dirgital (tm Quad Linda). I wonder which ones I will add to my collection next month?

I do not know if my mail comes faster as part of the Commonwealth, but my previous shipment came in 7 calendar days. I only paid the cheapest, unregistered shipping. I had my shipped email in under 15 miutes of ordering. I suspect that DV is a very small operation, with few employees and in a country that is much more expensie to live in (if media is accurate) than Canada. At the prices they charge, I am thankful, but very surprised theey have lasted so long and had quite the catalogue to give us. Audio Fidelity was good, but not THAT good. I am waiting for my second recent order as I like to order in 4's. I know thw wait is worth it, I am curious about the VAT though. I have no idea how much it is or if they add it to UK orders or remove it from International orders. Not complaining though, some of my fave quads are now legitimately dirgital (tm Quad Linda). I wonder which ones I will add to my collection next month?
VAT is 20% and it should be removed for international (non-European) orders. We are probably more expensive in the UK than Canada and we're paying a Canadian to be the Governor of the Bank Of England!

This mouth watering Six-Pack just hit my mailbox yesterday!
Only 12 days from order date (to west coast USA)- MJD must really like Mutts :p

----------------

Mine shipped today as well.

I really wish they would include the tracking number with the shipment notification. I ALWAYS have to ask for it.

Shipped... maybe if the next time D-V don't want to get stuck in the weekend for the overwhelming orders...

...just make the announcement on monday morning! :D

Back