Dutton Vocalion Surround SACD Orders Sent by Royal Mail & Ascendia

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for mine, but this time of year you never know..... :phones

Still waiting for mine, but this time of year you never know..... :phones

Fingers crossed you get them before Christmas! :upthumb

Oh ps. Are you still able to put up the QQ Festive decorations on the front page or is it no longer possible? Or maybe you've done them already and I just can't see them on my phone! :eek: (Loved the red ribbon holly wreaths you put up in years gone by! :banana: )

..... Are you still able to put up the QQ Festive decorations on the front page or is it no longer possible? Or maybe you've done them already and I just can't see them on my phone! :eek: (Loved the red ribbon holly wreaths you put up in years gone by! :banana: )

Thanks for the reminder. I totally spaced the Halloween logo! :confused:

just curious (ok, nosey :eek: :couch ) have any other QQ-ers in the States received their DV SACDs yet?

HAHAHAH... :D

Poor Yanks... :(

I've got mine here in the Country that is as far away from Watford as you could get... :mad:@:

HAHAHAH... :D

Poor Yanks... :(

I've got mine here in the Country that is as far away from Watford as you could get... :mad:@:

Damn you ZEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAANDERS!!! :mad:@:

Just kidding............or is Snood?? Hmmmmmmmmmm :smokin

UGH - I can't believe mine haven't showed up yet....hoping for next week I guess. :mad:@:

nightmare...!!! :(
don't matter if it rains or snows the mail must get thru!
(fingers crossed they're on their way to you already, afaik Royal Mail's about to go on strike any min! :yikes )

nightmare...!!! :(
don't matter if it rains or snows the mail must get thru!
(fingers crossed they're on their way to you already, afaik Royal Mail's about to go on strike any min! :yikes )

Don't say that! Mine aren't here yet either. Not to add to the fears, but the Alan Parsons disc/set is also coming from the UK, which I got today.

which ones did you get? (and have you had a chance to play any yet..! :eek: )
Sorry just noticed this Adam

I got:
Main Ingreadient
Tower of Power
Both Montys
Legrand
and Percy Faith

I'll probably buy some more...

ALL 13 of my D~V Discs arrived today in might I add pristine condition (NO cracked cases, etc) so I will be spinning them today before the hectic week~end ensues. And with the prospect of five more arriving at the end of January (or the beginning of February 2017), naturally I'm excited to say the least.:banana:

I am hoping that worldwide sales of these discs are robust spurring D~V to continue their multichannel SACD releases because folks the prospect of these old QUADs being released by other reissue companies are well, frankly, SLIM!

ALL 13 of my D~V Discs arrived today in might I add pristine condition (NO cracked cases, etc) so I will be spinning them today before the hectic week end ensues. And with the prospect of five more arriving at the end of January (or the beginning of February 2017), naturally I'm excited to say the least.:banana:

Wow, that is excellent. Mine still haven't arrived....I'm a bit bummed about it actually.

Back