DVD-A & SACD Lookout List!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Gabe, I've been after this one for awhile.

Though it now says 6 in stock.
A bit sceptical because this one's been OOP for ages, wonder where the seller stumbled on these.
I'm assuming I'm protected by Amazon if there are any issues.

Just got my copy and it looks perfect! Sweet!

Nice find :) I can't seem to find a single sacd or dvd-audio locally....of course, all I have is FYE and Best Buy...and both of these have almost no new/incoming used stock.

FYE pays very little for anything now so not too many trade-ins except junk that is unsellable.

Bought the Everlast sacd which is still sealed and now a dup for 3.99 and found the Rod Stewart dvda for 12.99 and bought it also. Did not own the Stewart so it was a good trip.

Nice find :) I can't seem to find a single sacd or dvd-audio locally....of course, all I have is FYE and Best Buy...and both of these have almost no new/incoming used stock.

same here in upstate NY. they used to have everything. then little by little it all got thrown into the cd selection. I found if you look through stuff you find gems. I found a Hiromi cd with a dts disc, (MC) with a video. So I guess you have to search a bit. That was at BB. (I'm right next to Utica)

Saw Luther Vandross Dance With My Father dvda at a local used 19.99.

Back