DTS-CD DVD-A to DVD-Video DTS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxinux

Hello, I have a DVD-A but my Home Theater can't play DVD-A's, so, I want convert to DVD-Video in DTS, DD will be fine at least.
I had extracted the MLP files, each one per track, or WAV files, this are 96/24.
Wich SW I can use to make the files for the VIDEO_TS folder, I means IFO, BUP and VOB files.
Hope you can help me.

Kind regards and thank in advance.

Max

You can create the 24/96 DTS files with DTS-HD Encoder Suite, then use Audiomuxer to create your VIDEO-TS folder.

I had a program error problem with Audiomixer in my home PC, tomorrow will try in my work, another program to make this?. DTS-HD worked perfect.

if you're having a problem with Audiomuxer, please post the question on SurroundByUs.com so that Ply4it can address it. There is no better tool for this sort of thing than Audiomuxer.

if you're having a problem with Audiomuxer, please post the question on SurroundByUs.com so that Ply4it can address it. There is no better tool for this sort of thing than Audiomuxer.

I think is a .NET Framework problem, I want try in another PC first. Same problem with version 0.9.3.0 and 0.9.3.2.

I was right, worked perfect in one PC from my work, seem Audiomixer need .NET 3.5 and have problems with 2.0 version.
Thank you very much DKA for your help.

Max

Back