• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DVD-A's For Sale: Seal "Best 1991-2004", NERD "In Search Of..."

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filper

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Each $40 CAD payable by cheque or cash. Will mail to Canadian addresses only (sorry). Mailing charge will be $10 in addition. Very minor surface marks on play side of each. Cases and art are as new. Please post first then start conversation.

Each $35 CAD payable by cheque or cash. Will mail to Canadian addresses only (sorry). Mailing charge will be $10 in addition. Very minor surface marks on play side of each. Cases and art are as new. Please post first then start conversation.

Each $30 CAD payable by cheque or cash. Will mail to Canadian addresses only (sorry). Mailing charge will be $10 in addition. Very minor surface marks on play side of each. Cases and art are as new. Please post first then start conversation.

Each $25 CAD payable by cheque or cash. Will mail to Canadian addresses only (sorry). Mailing charge will be $10 in addition. Very minor surface marks on play side of each. Cases and art are as new. Please post first then start conversation.

I bought that N.E.R.D. disc back in the day on the reccomendation of Cai Campbell, who raved about it, and I wasn't disappointed - for $25 this is a steal.

Sort of hard to describe the music style precisely, but YouTube is your friend - kind of a mix of modern and vintage R&B sounds with a bit of hip hop. N.E.R.D. is of course the band alter-ego of the Neptunes, the production team that includes Pharrell Williams amongst its members.

I bought that N.E.R.D. disc back in the day on the reccomendation of Cai Campbell, who raved about it, and I wasn't disappointed - for $25 this is a steal.

Sort of hard to describe the music style precisely, but YouTube is your friend - kind of a mix of modern and vintage R&B sounds with a bit of hip hop. N.E.R.D. is of course the band alter-ego of the Neptunes, the production team that includes Pharrell Williams amongst its members.

I think a different cover would have helped sales. The music is refreshing, but not one of my most played titles. Top notch production and writing.

Last edited:
Back