DVD Audio Extractor possible issues with latest version?

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Sal1950

QQ Supporter
Not sure, they play okay and the album details and tracks are all showing before the 'scanning chapters' gets stuck ....very strange.🤔
Try this. Deselect all tracks except track 1, then proceed. If you can rip track 1 OK, then go back and select all tracks except track 1, then proceed. If that works you can then combine the contents of the 2 folders into one.
I've had this trick work a couple times in the past on a few problem-some rips, hope it works for you.
Good luck.

beerking

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Try this. Deselect all tracks except track 1, then proceed. If you can rip track 1 OK, then go back and select all tracks except track 1, then proceed. If that works you can then combine the contents of the 2 folders into one.
I've had this trick work a couple times in the past on a few problem-some rips, hope it works for you.
Good luck.
Thanks for your advice SAL
Unfortunately that did not work either.
What has worked is, DVDFab...although its a disc image with no track separation.
I wonder why DVDfab can read it to extract?
I've yet to study DVDfab to see exactly what it can do and I'm only using the 30 day free trial.

Other things taking a priority at the moment with this dreadful virus changing everything.
I hope we can all stay safe and take extreme care, in how we protect our loved ones, for the months ahead.