• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

DVD-V 5.1 Albums - What's Your Latest? NO Video DVD-V, DVD-A, Blu-Ray-A or SACD's

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

humprof

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Björk, Volta. I keep hoping that all of her multi-channel output will be reissued in hi-res versions on a blu-ray set with good disc authoring. (A guy can dream, can't he?) But in the meantime, since I got into the surround game too late for the Surrounded brick, I keep acquiring the individual DVD-Vs one by one, as I can find them. (I know Volta wasn't part of the box, but it was her last studio album to be issued with a surround mix.)

IMG_20191210_205610026.jpg

The56Kid

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Any word on the 2019 Clapton Crossroads producing a DVD or BD?
Wonder how being indoors this time changed the energy.
The 2013 Crossroads festival was held at Madison Square Garden, so the 2019 version won’t be the first indoor version. Not sure if the energy suffered, but the video quality certainly did. The MSG Blu-ray’s blacks are horrendous which is a real shame.

Group builder