DVD-V 5.1 Albums - What's Your Latest? NO Video DVD-V, DVD-A, Blu-Ray-A or SACD's

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

fredblue

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Ultravox "Vienna" Deluxe Edition 5 CD / 1 DVD

View attachment 57577
quick gripe before anything even enters my slot;

i wince when i come across this type of packaging i call "kamikaze kardboard".. you know the kind, a gatefold LP sleeve with little slots that the CD-sized card sleeves sit inside.. and sure as shit in transit those CDs/DVDs and their slipcovers end up out of their compartments, having a gay old time falling about inside the bloody box while merrily self-destructing. great.

ah well, the purveyors of these big ass boxsets have only had the last decade or so to perfect the packaging, i should cut them some slack.. 🤣

fredblue

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Jethro Tull : A (A La Mode edition) CDs/DVDs

looks like another lovely package just as everything in this fantastic series of releases!

0FB3BFBD-D95A-489A-8BDF-AEDA4308015E.jpeg

however this is going to have to be the last such set i buy from Amazon, since its just arrived (in little more than an envelope, which itself was half open!) and even before i open the book up i can see the discs inside have come loose off their hubs so i imagine they will all be scratched, plus all corners have got bashed up in transit and are now dog-eared and poking right through the shrinkwrap. UGH. 😢

97E87698-E4E5-4071-8801-F22A03251191.jpeg EC557FA3-E21C-4856-BA37-8C8D82F51572.jpegF6661CE3-7AB5-4F53-99A8-7E7F85C102F9.jpeg

4_everyman

QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
The biggest score of a recent road trip: Cornelius, Sensurround. Hard to find--and usually pricey. I found it languishing in the music videos section of the Sandy Blvd. branch of Everyday Music in Portland, Oregon. 7 bucks! (Hat tip to @popshop and @elmer.)

View attachment 68999
I thought that price sticker looked familiar! I used to live in NE Portland and my home was about three miles from the Sandy Blvd location of Everyday Music and I visited that store on a weekly basis, along with the NW Burnside location.

One year I spent enough $$$ at that store to declare them as a dependent on my tax return. :rolleyes: