eBay "Quad" CD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayI...1522601027

I saw this once in a store. I thought it was funny that the people at the graphics dept (of the record company) had no idea that the green border represented something other than the album graphic.

They did remove the "Quadradisc" from the upper left corner, however. I decided to pass this one up when I saw it at a Borders and Books a few years ago. I never much cared for this release.

I doubt if it is the "quad mix".

Thoughts?

;-jon

I have this on Q8 and it "stinks" in my opinion. It came in a box of tapes I picked up at a local auction. So even if it is the quad mix, I would pass.

I dunno, I think it's a pretty decent record with a couple of good songs. While the music isn't consistent, the quad mix is very nice.

We all know this is stereo on the cd, and as i remember it was fun stuff and an interesting mix. Heck of a lot better quad than we got from any other Stone!! Tad

Amen to that! I have it on quadradisc. It's not bad, but I can't get no satisfaction if i'm looking for the stones' sound.

The Quadfather

Back