• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ebay sale in the UK

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madscot

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Hi guys, not sure how to post a link to my ebay page, I am selling over 100 items (mostly music), a few rare items and a few bargains, I imagine the easiest way to find my page would be to search for “Studio voodoo”, my version is £3.99, then you can view my other items from there

A fellow member has told me how to link my ebay sales so here it is
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/25574247...znu7FVMSiC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPYYou will have to scroll down to “sellers other items” to see everything I have on there

Last edited:
Wonderful, thank you. I had a quick skim listen to it on YouTube and certainly like the sound, the fact that there's a quad mix is even better!
I was lucky enough to see Jon Anderson with Trevor Rabin and Rick Wakeman at the Hard Rock Cafe, Florida in 2016 doing some of the Yes classics. They were on top form and it was a fantastic night. I'd better stop now as I've hijacked your thread and I'm going off-topic :)

Wonderful, thank you. I had a quick skim listen to it on YouTube and certainly like the sound, the fact that there's a quad mix is even better!
I was lucky enough to see Jon Anderson with Trevor Rabin and Rick Wakeman at the Hard Rock Cafe, Florida in 2016 doing some of the Yes classics. They were on top form and it was a fantastic night. I'd better stop now as I've hijacked your thread and I'm going off-topic :)
Lol, hijacking is allowed, the quad plays as 5.1 on my system, not sure how but it’s not the only quad that plays in 5.1 (black sabbath - paranoid) being another

I'm looking forward to listening to Journey To The Centre Of The Earth :)
It’s been one of my favorites since I first heard it back in the early 70s. I have several different issues of the work.

Back