Electric Prunes - Rewired CD/DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Has anyone here heard this one? I took a flyer on it, and ordered a copy from Amazon. I'll have it this weekend. The DVD has the live show in 5.1
I'll have it this coming Sunday, so I'll let you all know if it's a bust....or actually good.

1674767571952.png

Posts in this thread may not get noticed, I dunno... Anyway, I just listened to this title. As you might suspect, it's front-centric. Ambience in the rears.

But, I have to say, the fidelity is good, and it's a big-time winner as far as I'm concerned. The DVD-Video picture is horrible, with lots of bizzare psychedelic stuff going on....fuzzy at best. That's not the point. You do get to see them perform, which is a joy. And, it really does crank. I'm guessing this is the very best you will ever her this music from this band.

If you're a fan, do not hesitate....that is....if you don't pay too much. I love it. It's a gem....

Last edited:
(EDIT - I may be all wet with this comment. May just look odd on my end, I don't know!)

Mods, please. Posts in this thread do not show up in "what's new" We really need to fix this, otherwise, what's the point. No one sees them unless they purposly go here.

Last edited:
£10.37 at Rarewaves so it would be rude not to - bagged one just now. FYI they are showing low stock warning.

Amazon UK have it at £12.19 and have one copy left.

I assume this release will have a fairly small print run.

Huh, OK. Guess it just looks odd on my end.
Do you normally get notified about new posts if the new posts are ones you made? I can't remember if I do or not, but it wouldn't surprise me if the software doesn't alert on our own stuff.

(EDIT - I may be all wet with this comment. May just look odd on my end, I don't know!)

Mods, please. Posts in this thread do not show up in "what's new" We really need to fix this, otherwise, what's the point. No one sees them unless they purposly go here.
I had a similar concern when I “revived” an old thread and it didn’t show up on the new stuff list. (The Youtube thread for people you know) It seems that the software needs three posts before it will show up.

So your third post tripped the switch and away we go!

I know when I started posting my theater build here, I pretty much copied what I had already done on AVS forum, which meant a handful of posts in one day. Bingo!

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered it Thursday from Amazon and it arrived today! Maybe Amazon is getting back to normal here.

You are right - it sounds really good despite not being much of a surround mix. And it is cool to see them performing this stuff, although the camera work isn’t great. The psychedelic visuals don’t bother me too much, it’s kind of expected with this music. I’ve seen worse!

Back