ELP Fanfare Box Set (With 5.1 Surround Mixes on Blu-Ray) Coming Soon!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is available again at acoustic sounds for $180.00. Well worth the cost considering the amount of content.
Got a link for pre-order?

Just read about the details.....this is excellent value for the $$....but why Jakkob mixes when SW’s are also available & why not give us both so we can compare?

Last edited:
I thought all of the mixes that Wilson did are on there? Jakko did Trilogy and redid BSS.
I’m quite confused..... I know that SW did Tarkus & ELP’s 1st & Jakob did BSS Redux....but Who actually did the 2000 DVD-A and 2008 Surround versions of BSS

Last edited:
Folks this isn’t a new release. it’s the same SKU number as the previous first run. My guess is it’s either a repress or new old stock. AS seems to be the only source for sale, so far. Who knows, but if it is a repress, did they fix the mistake on the bonus track on the BR?

Folks this isn’t a new release. it’s the same SKU number as the previous first run. My guess is it’s either a repress or new old stock. AS seems to be the only source for sale, so far. Who knows, but if it is a repress, did they fix the mistake on the bonus track on the BR?
It’s also available on Amazon US and UK but Acoustic Sounds has the best price

Gentlemen, can anyone tell me if the blu ray sounds any better than the previously-released DVD-As? I know the same mixes were used but is the blu ray format superior to the DVD-As, or will the blu sound the same? I'm trying to decide if paying the outlandish price for this box is worth it, or if I should just get the DVD-As. I already have the 2001 Brain Salad Surgery DVD-A.
Just to let you know the Trilogy set in used condition sells for over $200 US so better off getting the box set it’s cheaper and an AWESOME deal for what you are getting

Back