Elton John in Atmos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Even though we have no specifics about release dates or formats yet, I thought it might be good to have a dedicated thread for this since Greg Penny has confirmed that he's working on remixing Elton's catalog for Atmos.

This article from Mix magazine was just posted on the Elton John Immersive Audio Facebook group.

elton.jpg

Is our dream coming nearer?
We seem to be getting little titbits every so often.
Think I have a new job , in the pipeline, almost proof reading every article, looking for clues as to where all this is heading.

There, not one neg comment from me, must be on the change...🙂
You should go and see your neighbour Mr Dutton and ask if he can release on Blu Ray and in Atmos with a .1. We could all be in Heaven.

You should go and see your neighbour Mr Dutton and ask if he can release on Blu Ray and in Atmos with a .1. We could all be in Heaven.

Only if you truly believe in Wizards and Elves will your dreams of D~V BD~As in Dolby Atmos ever come true. Better get a pair of ruby red shoes and click them three times......🌪🌈

Ahhhhh! This may be what makes me go streaming ATmos....I've been rebeling against it....not sure why.
pretty sure, it's just the tip of the Iceberg so far; and Adam must need an extra stiff drink tonight 🥃
Personally, I'm more interested in what gets pulled out of the old vaults rather than any new music coming down the line.

pretty sure, it's just the tip of the Iceberg so far; and Adam must need an extra stiff drink tonight 🥃
Personally, I'm more interested in what gets pulled out of the old vaults rather than any new music coming down the line.

Woo-hoo! So is it Greg Penny behind all of these? And how soon will we get the full albums?

Back