Elton John in Atmos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not working US EST. Hopefully it's a time difference thing and it will be up after midnight...

Huh, I'm in the US EDT (Indianapolis, IN) and they (still) work for me at the time of this writing (4:39pm EDT)

I sure hope those Diamonds tracks make a coneback

Diamonds appears to be back in Atmos! 🤩💎😍🥳

https://music.apple.com/gb/album/diamonds-deluxe/1422632224
update: Tiny Dancer, Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Island Girl & Someone Saved My Life Tonight are not in Atmos! 😅🧐

the 3 tracks (DLTS w/George Michael, Victim Of Love & That's What Friends Are For) that were never in Atmos on Diamonds are still not in Atmos and 2 tracks are unavailable altogether.

Last edited:
Diamonds appears to be back in Atmos! 🤩💎😍🥳

https://music.apple.com/gb/album/diamonds-deluxe/1422632224
update: Tiny Dancer, Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Island Girl & Someone Saved My Life Tonight are not in Atmos! 😅🧐

the 3 tracks (DLTS w/George Michael, Victim Of Love & That's What Friends Are For) that were never in Atmos on Diamonds are still not in Atmos and 2 tracks are unavailable altogether.
Tiny Dancer, Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Island Girl & Someone Saved My Life Tonight are in Atmos here!

All the songs are in Atmos here too, maybe Boris took theme with him? 😁

it seems like all the Diamonds Atmos tracks are back on Apple Music in Atmos in the UK now!! 🤯 wish i knew what they're playing at! ah well, maybe they don't either! lets hope we all fumble our way to a full Elton back catalogue in Atmos! 😅😂

I’m really enjoying these Elton Atmos mixes, except for one single exception: “Rocket Man”. Very weird mix. First off the harmonies just leap out during the chorus, way too loud (although I love to hear those boys sing). Secondly the wonderful arp synthesizer part that extends through the second half of the last verse is mixed way back at times. Both of these two changes are significantly different than the original mix and the (superior IMO) 5.1 mix from the SACD.
I love Greg Penny’s work and this is the only gripe I’ve ever had with him. It’s too bad it’s in regard to such an iconic song.

Back