Elton John "Madman Across The Water" 50th Anniversary Box Set (3 CDs & 5.1 Blu-Ray)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent such a an email (receipt, address, phone number) on Sept 6 and got the automated reply. Crossing my fingers. I’ll update this if/when a replacement arrives.
Can you tell us what the other forum is?
I have already received my replacement disc, but I'm sure there are others that are having a problem with the original Universal email.

As for UMC not monitoring the [email protected] for BD replacements, is there any possibility that the corrected disc has now made it's way into the inventory of retailers; thus negating any need for shipping discs after-the-fact?

As for UMC not monitoring the [email protected] for BD replacements, is there any possibility that the corrected disc has now made it's way into the inventory of retailers; thus negating any need for shipping discs after-the-fact?
A few pages back (and elsewhere on the internet) there's a code printed on the disc that will tell you which version of disc you have. That's the only way of knowing. As far as anything I've read, no corrected discs have been packaged in any sets being sold.

Back