Encoding 5.1 Tracks for DVDA Creation

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update. I’ll add mlp encoding to MMH in the next release. I maybe able to trim the 10ms noise from the end as part of the encode process.
Is the version you will use capable to encoding MLP 5.1 9624? As far as I know, only 16bit is possible by using ffmpeg. All Minnetonka (hope I recall that correct) encoders disappeared. Could not be bought anymore. An Apple is required today (if I recall this as well correctly). For this encoders and software for MLP etc. exists. But Windows? Me be I'm not right, please let me know.

...and which ffmpeg version is capable of encoding MLP in 24 bit. Thanks.

Is the version you will use capable to encoding MLP 5.1 9624? As far as I know, only 16bit is possible by using ffmpeg. All Minnetonka (hope I recall that correct) encoders disappeared. Could not be bought anymore. An Apple is required today (if I recall this as well correctly). For this encoders and software for MLP etc. exists. But Windows? Me be I'm not right, please let me know.

...and which ffmpeg version is capable of encoding MLP in 24 bit. Thanks.
I am using a recent version of FFmpeg for Windows to encode MPL 24/96 from flac 4.0 and 5.1 source files.

Wich Apple tools allows MLP compression ?

I thought it was only on FFMPEG available on Mac and also Windows.

Back