• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

"Ends" (New Giancarlo Erra solo album with 5.1 surround download)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

beerking

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
But kind of makes me wish that I downloaded music ...... it's lovely! I know I wouldn't be happy with the RBCD knowing a 5.1 remix exists. Ralphie .... time to get with the program.....eh?
You and me both, thought I would make an effort this year and join the revolution..😎

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
But kind of makes me wish that I downloaded music ...... it's lovely! I know I wouldn't be happy with the RBCD knowing a 5.1 remix exists. Ralphie .... time to get with the program.....eh?
You and me both, thought I would make an effort this year and join the revolution..😎
I'm out the country until Saturday, so I'll have to wait until then to see, but I may again be producing a simple DVD-A/V .iso file to burn to DVD for those that can (if my software still runs!), its up to Giancarlo whether he wants this option it is his music :). I have listened to the album a few times, including an earlier version, and the final one is excellent, and will work well in 5.1 (which I haven't heard).

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I'm out the country until Saturday, so I'll have to wait until then to see, but I may again be producing a simple DVD-A/V .iso file to burn to DVD for those that can (if my software still runs!), its up to Giancarlo whether he wants this option it is his music :). I have listened to the album a few times, including an earlier version, and the final one is excellent, and will work well in 5.1 (which I haven't heard).
That would be fantastic Duncan.

beerking

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
A Very nice offer Duncan 👍

doppelbock

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Really enjoyed the track. I would have pre-ordered anyway but hearing the piece has me looking forward to the rest of the album....great that there is a 5.1 mix of course....and I'm one that may like the iso option (again) if possible.

Barbazul

I’m interested but shipping (insured) is £10.00 and the album itself is £9.99. If only the physical media (bluray or dvd-a) was included I wouldn’t hesitate. Surely I’ll end buying it at amazon without the hi-res files. =(

nosound

I’m interested but shipping (insured) is £10.00 and the album itself is £9.99. If only the physical media (bluray or dvd-a) was included I wouldn’t hesitate. Surely I’ll end buying it at amazon without the hi-res files. =(
If you get it from Burning Shed, you can order the physical version and then email Burning Shed saying that in reality you want only the files...what happens then is that they refund the shipping, you receive the digital files on release date, and the physical copy is 'donated' to the artist (me!) so that they can sell it at merchandise during live...so you're actually getting the files for a fair price (for hires stereo & surround) and helping me :)

And yes the surround is as usual done by myself. And yes obviously if Duncan can help with iso, then I'm all for it.

Thanks for the nice words about the first single video, the reactions are so far really encouraging!

Barbazul

If you get it from Burning Shed, you can order the physical version and then email Burning Shed saying that in reality you want only the files...what happens then is that they refund the shipping, you receive the digital files on release date, and the physical copy is 'donated' to the artist (me!) so that they can sell it at merchandise during live...so you're actually getting the files for a fair price (for hires stereo & surround) and helping me :)

And yes the surround is as usual done by myself. And yes obviously if Duncan can help with iso, then I'm all for it.

Thanks for the nice words about the first single video, the reactions are so far really encouraging!
Not more words, got me!! 😀

Group builder