"Ends" (New Giancarlo Erra solo album with 5.1 surround download)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But kind of makes me wish that I downloaded music ...... it's lovely! I know I wouldn't be happy with the RBCD knowing a 5.1 remix exists. Ralphie .... time to get with the program.....eh?

You and me both, thought I would make an effort this year and join the revolution..😎

But kind of makes me wish that I downloaded music ...... it's lovely! I know I wouldn't be happy with the RBCD knowing a 5.1 remix exists. Ralphie .... time to get with the program.....eh?
You and me both, thought I would make an effort this year and join the revolution..😎
I'm out the country until Saturday, so I'll have to wait until then to see, but I may again be producing a simple DVD-A/V .iso file to burn to DVD for those that can (if my software still runs!), its up to Giancarlo whether he wants this option it is his music :). I have listened to the album a few times, including an earlier version, and the final one is excellent, and will work well in 5.1 (which I haven't heard).

I'm out the country until Saturday, so I'll have to wait until then to see, but I may again be producing a simple DVD-A/V .iso file to burn to DVD for those that can (if my software still runs!), its up to Giancarlo whether he wants this option it is his music :). I have listened to the album a few times, including an earlier version, and the final one is excellent, and will work well in 5.1 (which I haven't heard).

That would be fantastic Duncan.

A Very nice offer Duncan 👍

Really enjoyed the track. I would have pre-ordered anyway but hearing the piece has me looking forward to the rest of the album....great that there is a 5.1 mix of course....and I'm one that may like the iso option (again) if possible.

I’m interested but shipping (insured) is £10.00 and the album itself is £9.99. If only the physical media (bluray or dvd-a) was included I wouldn’t hesitate. Surely I’ll end buying it at amazon without the hi-res files. =(

I’m interested but shipping (insured) is £10.00 and the album itself is £9.99. If only the physical media (bluray or dvd-a) was included I wouldn’t hesitate. Surely I’ll end buying it at amazon without the hi-res files. =(

If you get it from Burning Shed, you can order the physical version and then email Burning Shed saying that in reality you want only the files...what happens then is that they refund the shipping, you receive the digital files on release date, and the physical copy is 'donated' to the artist (me!) so that they can sell it at merchandise during live...so you're actually getting the files for a fair price (for hires stereo & surround) and helping me :)

And yes the surround is as usual done by myself. And yes obviously if Duncan can help with iso, then I'm all for it.

Thanks for the nice words about the first single video, the reactions are so far really encouraging!

If you get it from Burning Shed, you can order the physical version and then email Burning Shed saying that in reality you want only the files...what happens then is that they refund the shipping, you receive the digital files on release date, and the physical copy is 'donated' to the artist (me!) so that they can sell it at merchandise during live...so you're actually getting the files for a fair price (for hires stereo & surround) and helping me :)

And yes the surround is as usual done by myself. And yes obviously if Duncan can help with iso, then I'm all for it.

Thanks for the nice words about the first single video, the reactions are so far really encouraging!

Not more words, got me!! 😀

Back