"Ends" (New Giancarlo Erra solo album with 5.1 surround download)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giancarlo - I noticed that VII had the first 40 seconds in silence. Is that correct? Also, IV had more than a minute of total silence, was that correct as well?

Either way, it's very beautiful as I've said before, sure does sound sad and without a video to put it into perspective, one wonders what they are about? :)

I actually liked IV the best of the 2! Excellent......sure sounds like heartbreak to me....though I could be absolutely wrong...

Giancarlo - I noticed that VII had the first 40 seconds in silence. Is that correct? Also, IV had more than a minute of total silence, was that correct as well?

Either way, it's very beautiful as I've said before, sure does sound sad and without a video to put it into perspective, one wonders what they are about? :)

I actually liked IV the best of the 2! Excellent......sure sounds like heartbreak to me....though I could be absolutely wrong...

Uhhmm...no is not normal, I didn't even check them back.

Sorry guys, deleted temporarily, it seems Logic didn't bounce them correctly! :mad:

Will re-do it and will resend :)

Uploading new correct versions, and will send updated link via PM :)

In the meantime...as you talked about videos..there are the videos, this is the video for End VII (first single, featured three times on classical music related playlists on Apple Music!):

Sending everyone who asked the correct link :) Thanks for your patience...actually useful as I discovered a 'bug' of new version of my daw and now I got a way around it :)

If you want to listen, drop a message here or in PM :)

A huge thanks to nosound for providing us with this opportunity to hear the two tracks in surround.:love::love::QQlove:SG

Last edited:
awesome videos, I especially like IV....

Thank you, actually for this album (and the videos) I'll need every possible help...and word of mouth is coming back as on socials too much much and nothing really happens now.

This music is much easier for casual listeners I noticed, so any help playing it or sending video links etc. will be much appreciated, it's my first work in this genre and more will come, so both for me and Kscope is a new venture!

Back