"Ends" (New Giancarlo Erra solo album with 5.1 surround download)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderful video and song, where did you get the images from? Even though the song is more "upbeat", the association with the meditative lady snapshots gives me also a feeling of melancholy of a long gone past. For any strange reason the model train and landscape brings me back memories of my childhood.
By the way, have you thought about the chance to add the 5.1 mixes to the videos and have them packaged in a DVD ISO file?
And yes, I'd also like to get the FLAC of this single (I wish I had listened to it before watching the video, the images are stuck in my brain now).
Thanks a lot Giancarlo
Only 11 days to go until the album release, and I have the 5.1 FLACs to produce a basic burnable DVD-A.iso
- unfortunately adding the 5.1 to the videos would take quite a bit of effort/time/expense to sync etc., and I don't have the necessary software.

The album comes out on Friday :SG, I had hoped to go to Rome to see Giancarlo's gig, but I've got to go to the dentist to have a Crown fitted - which will cost about the same as a trip to Rome :cry:

Friday! I'm desperately checking my mail to see if I got Burningshed's download link! CD was dispatched couple of days ago, won't reach Madrid until next week :cry:
Giancarlo, enjoy the presentation gig today. You should have born Spanish and do the concert here, you know...

I may not be able to get to the gig, but my hard copies have arrived - and Gene you'd love the heavy weight Blue LP!

My cd from the Shed arrived in Abq yesterday. The teasers have all been great and I'll be spinning the whole disc this weekend.

Must day - the packaging and photography on this one is beautiful.

My cd from the Shed arrived in Abq yesterday. The teasers have all been great and I'll be spinning the whole disc this weekend.

Must day - the packaging and photography on this one is beautiful.
Hey, mine arrived here in central Illinois yesterday (Thursday) as well! Believer it or not, I had totally forgotten to go to Burning Shed and claim my multi-channel download of the album. :eek: Will be listening to that later today.

Ciao Giancarlo. You mentioned in Twitter that you're working on the multitracks from Rome's gig, are you planning to release it in surround in the short term? You also mentioned some surprises... can you tease your QQ buds? ;)

I'm playing it now and noted in the "playing in surround" thread....this is just awesome. Thank you Giancarlo for doing the 5.1 for us, so well done...really captured the spirit of the music and I'm totally immersed in this music. Great stuff!

Back