HiRez Poll Eno, Brian - FOREVERANDEVERNOMORE [Blu-Ray Audio (Dolby Atmos)]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the Blu-Ray of Brian Eno - FOREVERANDEVERNOMORE

• 6:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters
Listening on 5.0 and love the surround mix which gives equality to fronts and rears. The music is excellent Eno. (10).

I did wish for instrumental mixes too - and now they have just appeared on Apple Music as another 10 tracks appended to the mainly vocal album. Now I wish that there is an Easter egg button combo to reveal the instrumental tracks on my SDE blu ray.

This mix is a perfect example of how listening on an actual Atmos setup with true heights can make or break the evaluation. The music per se is not my cup of tea, and previously listening on a 5.0 setup I couldn't get past the first few tracks. Having recently upgraded to 5.0.4, I find this a solid 10 and I want to stay in the lush enveloping bubble of soundscapes foreverandevermore. Had it not been for the upgrade, I might have never even listened to the album again. Going forward, it would be useful to build in into the voting process on Atmos mixes some sort of a distinction whether the assessment is based on an atmos setup or not.

Last edited:
This mix is a perfect example of how listening on an actual Atmos setup with true heights can make or break the evaluation. The music per se is not my cup of tea, and previously listening on a 5.0 setup I couldn't get past the first few tracks. Having recently upgraded to 5.4.0, I find this a solid 10 and I want to stay in the lush enveloping bubble of soundscapes foreverandevermore. Had it not been for the upgrade, I might have never even listened to the album again. Going forward, it would be useful to build in into the voting process on Atmos mixes some sort of a distinction whether the assessment is based on an atmos setup or not.
5.4.0 is 5 bed channels and 4 subs and no heights. ;) I suppose 5.0.4 is the right designation for your setup.:)

Today I've been listening the "instrumental" tracks, from TIDAL. But in m second house, only 5.1 without Atmos. I like them more, without Eno vocals. Good for meditation.

I'll listened again the instrumentals in Atmos as soon as I can.

It's a pity the instrumentals are not in the Blu-ray

Back