Entire work of "Nucleus Torn" in 5.1 DTS DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMachine

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I ordered yesterday a copy of the artbook (3 audio-DVDs with the whole catalog in surround)
Nucleus Torn is a swiss prog-classic-metal project.

Here is the discription (limited to 187 copies):

Nucleus Torn - Blowing Up The Entire World (Explosions 1997 - 2015)

The complete works of Nucleus Torn

Before Nucleus Torn will go down into the history of all those insiders' tips that have been wrongfully discounted and always underestimated, Schnyder not only completes his work with "Neon Light Eternal", but also presents a retrospective of decadent grandeur in the shape of "Blowing Up The Entire World (Explosions 1997 - 2015)" as a lush and extremely limited edition of only 187 copies: Three DVDs will cover Nucleus Torn's entire oeuvre in new high-quality stereo and 5.1 DTS surround mixes specifically created by Schnyder for this release. Apart from all six albums and three EPs, "Blowing Up …" exclusively contains the two EPs "A Promise Of Sunlight" and "Waywaters", featuring more than 50 minutes of unreleased music. These complete works come in a large format hardcover book with 96 pages. Besides a detailed chronology of Nucleus Torn and all major images from the band's history, it offers interviews the tongue-in-cheek master conducted with himself, reflecting his creativity in a very entertaining manner.

With Nucleus Torn, nothing has ever been "normal", and the musical conclusion "Neon Light Eternal" as well as the lavish collection "Blowing Up The Entire World (Explosions 1997 - 2015)" are once more testament to this. With reference to the title of this encompassing release, Schnyder leaves us with a blast that will fall on the sympathetic ears of enthusiasts and connoisseurs alike.

http://en.prophecy.de/nucleus-torn-blowing-up-the-entire-world-explosions-1997-2015.html

Hi IMachine, would you mind to tell us about the qualities of this set as soon as you get it? It sounds very interesting, but as it is not too cheap I'd like to know a liitle more about it before I pull the plug...
Thank you in advance!

Hi IMachine, would you mind to tell us about the qualities of this set as soon as you get it? It sounds very interesting, but as it is not too cheap I'd like to know a liitle more about it before I pull the plug...
Thank you in advance!

The postman rang just at my door to bring me the artbook.
Wow, ordered yesterday, delivered today.

I will report :)

I listened only to one album.
And it was an old one.
I struggled with depression the last days.
So have patience with me.

Yes, also sorry to hear what your going through, please take care of yourself and thanks so much for this update , never heard of this band.
That sure is a limited release.
Hope something can give you a better feeling to this day.
Look forward to once you can pass along some more information.

peter

I listened only to one album.
And it was an old one.
I struggled with depression the last days.
So have patience with me.

Sorry IM - best of luck. My pappy suffered with depression when I was a high school student...it was horrible...I hope you can find relief...don't let it get as bad as he did... :)

Does anybody own this without cracked center holes or were you able to get the discs out of the holders without cracking them? I am on my second copy, the first one I thought I might have cracked the discs while removing them (they were extremely hard to remove) but the second one, I inspected before attempting to remove the discs and they were cracked on arrival.

I must have missed this one. Can anyone who has this comment on the sound and surround mix?

Back