Eric Clapton’s Crossroads Guitar Festival 2019 2-Blu Ray 11/20/20

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my favorite moments of last year's show, was Keb' Mo' just singing alone with his National Resorocket guitar. AM I WRONG?

1607318293424.png

You can see Frampton walking towards Clapton and giving him a look of “C’mon Eric, let it fly” and Clapton indicating “No Peter, this is your moment”.
Yeah, I was there, sitting eight rows back center for this. Eric just wasn't having it, he generally doesn't do the guitar duel sort of thing.

Awesome live concert! Quite an assortment of talent. Highlights and top 5 for me in order are:

Honorable Mention:
Cognac - Buddy Guy/Jonny Lang
Layla - Eric Clapton/John Mayer/Doyle Bramhall II

Top 5 (IMHO)
5. High Time We Went - Eric Clapton/Ensemble
4. That's How Strong My Love Is - Doyle Bramhall II with Tedeschi Trucks Band
3. While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Peter Frampton/Eric Clapton
2. I Got My Eyes On You - Gary Clark Jr
1. How Blue Can You Get? - Tedeschi Trucks Band

Didn't see a poll for this will there be one?

John

Listened to some tracks yesterday and giving it the full atmos listen today.
My wife and I saw Markus King at the Masonic in SF not to long ago, awesome show, played an Allman Bros and Marshall Tucker tunes also as he is a South Carolina boy.
My wife and I are going to Nashville middle of May and we got tickets for Grand Ole Opry and Markus is on the bill, just worked out by chance.

My wife and I saw Markus King at the Masonic in SF not to long ago, awesome show, played an Allman Bros and Marshall Tucker tunes also as he is a South Carolina boy.
My wife and I are going to Nashville middle of May and we got tickets for Grand Ole Opry and Markus is on the bill, just worked out by chance.
Speaking of Marcus King, here is an awesome cover of Can’t You Hear Me Knocking he did. And in Atmos too!

Back