HiRez Poll Erra, Giancarlo - DEPARTURE TAPES [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Giancarlo Erra - DEPARTURE TAPES

• 10: Terrific Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Terrible Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
Please post your thoughts and comments on this new release from @nosound's Giancarlo Erra entitled "Departures Tapes".

(y) :) (n)

vinyl%20external%20cover%20front.jpg

KSCOPE682-CD-DIGI-Mockup-3000px.jpg

I've listened to it once and am immediately playing it again. Think Alva Noto and Ryuichi Sakamoto. Yet also distinctly Giancarlo Erra, whose singing often seems to be present even when it's not.

Just beautiful. Sad and beautiful.

I've listened to it once and am immediately playing it again. Think Alva Noto and Ryuichi Sakamoto. Yet also distinctly Giancarlo Erra, whose singing often seems to be present even when it's not.

Just beautiful. Sad and beautiful.

Thanks so much for these nice words, to know that music can arrive so much to others, is the main reason I'll keep doing it for as long as I can.

Today I finally received my copy and I’m pleasantly surprised of how good the music and the mix are!! Perfect fit 5.1 mix with this genre. If you love Max Richter or William Basinski this is for you … and in full surround!
Of course, Giancarlo has its own seal. Love this one!! :love:

I appreciate that we still have physical media in this album and not only digital download. :SB

Last edited:
Today I finally received my copy and I’m pleasantly surprised of how good the music and the mix are!! Perfect fit 5.1 mix with this genre. If you love Max Richter or William Basinski this is for you … and in full surround!
Of course, Giancarlo has its own seal. Love this one!! :love:

I appreciate that we still have physical media in this album and not only digital download. :SB

Thank you…more will come :)

Back