• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Eschenbach/Philadelphia Orchestra - Tchaikovsky 4th Symphony - $4 Shipped

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ubertrout

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
So, I picked up a box of these discs, new and sealed in original packaging, and I don't know what to do with them. I've got 20, and $4 covers the expenses of shipping one anywhere in the lower 48 states. I won't be sending them elsewhere, as you can probably buy them cheaper than shipping would be anywhere else.

In addition to the complete 4th Symphony this includes the second half of Tchaikovsky's "The Seasons," with Eschenbach on solo piano (the first half is on a disc with the fifth symphony).

If you want multiples each additional is $1. Paypal only.

Comments and reviews here: https://www.sa-cd.net/showtitle/4520. It's a solid performance with good sonics, and the piece is a favorite - real sturm und drang.

I bought this title for about $6 bucks in 2011, when looking for surround music, any type, when at the time there wasn't much to buy. Even though I'm a Rock music type, I've never gone wrong or regreted buying Opera or Classical music. It's been awhile, but I was happy with the surround that I bought other titles from this label. At $4 this is really worth getting. Practically giving them away at that price IMHO.

I’ll take one for $4 shipped! Please PM your PayPal info. Thanks!

Back