EU27 only PRIZE - Mary Fahl's "Dark Side Of The Moon" 5.1 Blu-Ray

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Way back in March I ordered a copy of Mary's album, then emailed her to add another copy which she added at no extra cost as she felt bad about UK/European import duty and the tax gathering fee we pay in the UK. The package never arrived and Mary sent another for nothing, this one did eventually turn up. So I'd paid for 1 and Mary had not got money for 2. Anyway a week ago the other package arrived having taken over 3 months! So I emailed Mary and she said she didn't need them back, so I said I'd pay the tax & fee and could I give them away and she liked that idea. That says so much about Mary. This is a fantastic re-imagining of a classic album, it is a unique take on it, and a great surround mix and overall fidelity.

So as I have paid the tax for importing into the UK (and thus Europe) and as Mary is having difficulties getting her discs and music into Europe I am limiting the prize giveaway areas. One for the UK and another for the EU27.

So if you live in one of the EU27 Countries
reply to this thread by Monday 17th August and I'll randomly pick one reply and send the lucky winner the disc.

César

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I PMed Angie to ask before I posted. Look on the bright side the odds are better the fewer replies!
In any case, I wonder why the majority of the members are from the other side of the pond. There should be a more evenly distribution of surround fans all around the globe, or that's what I would expect. Any idea why it's so unbalanced?