Extracting music from multi-channel discs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies - just looking for quick troubleshoot answer for Sonora process with my OPPO BDP-103.
What am I missing? Thanks in advance.
I don't know but, with Sonore, you cannot test the connection, so you don't have a clue as to where the failure is. I have long ago switched to SACDExtractGUI for ripping tasks because of its up-to-date tools and flexibility. It allows you to Ping the player and confirm that the PC is communicating with the player.
There is, or was, on GitHub a section or whatever it's nomenclature, called sacd-ripper or similar.
That's where you find SACDExtractGUI along with updated versions of sacd-ripper.

Thank you both for the great replies!
I hate to change process just to do one disc I missed (kept all of the ISOs on another PC, somehow I skipped over this one).
I'm downloading SACDExtractGUI now.

OK so I have the SACDExtractGUI now. What I don't know is how to get the already compiled for Windows "new" version of the ripper, "sacd-ripper-0.3.9-setmind". Any direction would be helpful.
GitHub always confuses me. lol.

Back