Shipping - Fahl, Mary - FROM THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I am totally hooked on this record and can't get Mary's voice out of my head now that I have listened to it over and over again! This is a true gem of a record with a wonderful surround mix.
I ordered it from Mary's website in March. The Blu-ray wouldn't arrive for ages (using Stamp.com) so after two month I wrote to Mary and she sent a second disc via USPS which arrived in Switzerland 2w later. And then, to my surprise, the following week also the Stamp.com parcel arrived.... So maybe we should all just be more patient... Anyways, get this record while it is still available!

Would vote 11 if I could (Content 10 / Fidelity 10 / Surround Mix 10) + 1 for the awesome music
If I was across the pond and had to deal with this shipping nightmare, and Mary sent me a second copy which I received, and then the original copy finally appeared, I'd refuse delivery and have it returned to her. I don't think many artists would send out second copies like she did and that way she's not eating the cost on a second disc, which ultimately she did not need to send.

If I was across the pond and had to deal with this shipping nightmare, and Mary sent me a second copy which I received, and then the original copy finally appeared, I'd refuse delivery and have it returned to her. I don't think many artists would send out second copies like she did and that way she's not eating the cost on a second disc, which ultimately she did not need to send.
Refusal was not an option as It was put directly in my mailbox. Thinking about ordering a second copy and tell her not to send it

Refusal was not an option as It was put directly in my mailbox. Thinking about ordering a second copy and tell her not to send it
I thought it unlikely the postal service would be similar in different parts of the world. This would be an option for U.S. buyers, who fortunately didn't have to deal with this mess. Just my two cents. (y)

I’d love to order this but it’s now $49USD ($67+ CDN for me) on her site.
That’s before shipping which I’m afraid to calculate lol.
I need to hear this, and find I can’t live without it, before I jump

I’d love to order this but it’s now $49USD ($67+ CDN for me) on her site.
That’s before shipping which I’m afraid to calculate lol.
I need to hear this, and find I can’t live without it, before I jump
I can assure you, if you have listened to the stereo version and like what you hear, the surround mix takes it to a whole other level. You will not be disappointed.

Back