Faulty HDMI chip

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad ive held off on new avr by marantz
before you buy that Marantz, have a look at how badly they are testing out compared to other AVRs at Audio Science Review. It seems even though Marantz and Denon share the same parent company, the two brands are not equal with the Marantz products suffering in comparison. At least be informed before you outlay cash.

before you buy that Marantz, have a look at how badly they are testing out compared to other AVRs at Audio Science Review. It seems even though Marantz and Denon share the same parent company, the two brands are not equal with the Marantz products suffering in comparison. At least be informed before you outlay cash.

Well with the current world global situation due to this Coronavirus BS i probably now wont be buying anymore "unnecessary " items anytime soon
New avr put on hold permanently for awhile...:(

I'm hearing good things about Anthem avrs. Comments? My 3300 series Denon has performed flawlessly since I purchased it though it does need adequate ventilation.

Back