Faulty Immersion BR Disks

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
A new mastering on the quad mix like the new Doors quad Blu-ray please!

Too much work.
We would be lucky just to get those Blu-ray Discs released again as they are in a cheaper edition (without any manufacturing defects, I might add!)

These new SACD editions should be SACD/Blu-Ray combo packs.
The Blu-Rays from 2011 could be used again, and it would be a great way to separate them out from the big Immersion sets.
Then people could get the Quadraphonic mixes & video extras for a much cheaper price!

:)

And European buyers who are stuck with failing DSOTM BDs would have a source for a replacement disc. Floyd could press up a certain limited extra units just got those upset or bitter customers.

It's too much to ask.

Not to create duplicates, but.... I just received, as probably have others, emails stating that the manufacturer has acknowledged the disks were faulty and will be swapping them out for new. Instructions to be forthcoming. yahoo..
I assume you're talking about the DSOTM BDs? Weren't they released 6 or 7 yrs.ago?

Not to create duplicates, but.... I just received, as probably have others, emails stating that the manufacturer has acknowledged the disks were faulty and will be swapping them out for new. Instructions to be forthcoming. yahoo..
Let us know what they say to do, I didn't bother sending them an email as I assumed I'd just get another duff disc

Didn't get any yet, strange as I was one of the first ones to contact them. Please keep us updated!

Thanks John, I went and checked my Emails, I have it too, Excellent news, now I wonder how they will do this. I have two failed DS BD's..

I thought the Dark Side BD failure issue was just European pressings, so are there US disc failures also.

I hope they make a supply of these new BDs available for purchase, in addition to replacements. I never bought the Immersion set and I'm certainly not going to buy one now.

Back