Films (Almost Entirely Surround)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming March 1st from Universal Pictures the BD~V release of Kenneth Branagh's acclaimed film BELFAST

https://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=30072
71z5EJ2XHtL._SL1500_.jpg

Did you duck out of the way of any worms in 3D?

Most fortuitously, one of the Gnomes shielded me from the onslaught! BTW, an excellent Post Conversion in 3D from Warners! Will probably buy the UHD4K version when AmazonUS slashes the price to $10! By then, Part II will be released!

R.687f21d9ca6ad98c32229922d30a59f9

Oh 4 ears I just love red scarfs but Im sorry German with english subtitles I'll just have to pass.......
Unless there is a 3D version.

Reading is GOOD, Jeffie ... it builts up the ocular muscles! 👀
And Sorry, Jeffie, SUKKUBUS doesn't come with scarves or marbles nor is available in 3D!

Last edited:
Coming Soon from Universal the second Native UHD4K wave of Hitchcock Titles

Alfred Hitchcock in 4K

This batch is expected to include Saboteur (1942), Shadow of a Doubt (1943), Marnie (1964), The Trouble with Harry (1955), To Catch a Thief (1955), and Family Plot (1976). Remastering on all on all of them is apparently complete. Note that To Catch a Thief is a Paramount title here in the States, so expect it to come from them on their own schedule. The others would seem likely to be released as an Alfred Hitchcock Classics Collection: Volume 2 box set by Universal here in the States, but we’ll have to wait and see.

Back