Films (Almost Entirely Surround)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the WORST FILMS EVER MADE!!!! I’d even rate Attack if the Killer Tomatoes & The Kentucky Fried Movie HIGHER!!!!😊

Ironically, MM it's now considered a CULT CLASSIC .....IMO, for MORONS!

See the source image

Did someone say Elizabeth Berkley? Then of you'd be wanting to watch the best movie made that she contributed to:

1627073154388.png

Yes that's right, Armitage III. Anime, Elizabeth Berkley, Keifer Sutherland, Bryan Cranston. What's not to like with that mash up? A little bit of Ghost in the Shell, a little bit of Blade Runner. I'd like to point out that before Blade Runner 2049 this was the first story content (1995) dealing with a replicant/cyborg being able to give birth.

Great dystopian story, Sutherland's & Berkley's voices are perfect for the part. I have the Armitage franchise on Laserdisc & DVD, I belive there was a Blu-ray release I don't know about 4k.

Stereo audio but with a little bit of pre-synth help the Surround Master transforms it. Music is expansive, sound FX from all around, vocals solidly up front. Well hell, it's Friday... I guess I'll make a refreshing adult beverage & watch again tonight.

For DUNE fans, a sneak preview of Warner's newest IMAX production [with official trailer] of Director Denis Villeneuve's forthcoming DUNE. RELEASE DATE: October 22nd!

https://thedigitalbits.com/columns/my-two-cents/072221-1300
DUNE
Hopefully it has done the books justice (I've read the whole series a number of times!), the first 1984 film was ok-ish but marred by the fact that I saw it in winter, and was shivering in a coat in a freezing cold cinema as the heating had failed! Is this going to a be a film per book?

Hopefully it has done the books justice (I've read the whole series a number of times!), the first 1984 film was ok-ish but marred by the fact that I saw it in winter, and was shivering in a coat in a freezing cold cinema as the heating had failed! Is this going to a be a film per book?

WE SHALL SEE, DUNC. LOOKS VERY PROMISING! The massive uptick in CGI since the original 1984 DUNE should certainly SPICE things UP!

R.b24c839000fcacaeb47f7da5ab3c0c95

Last edited:
On TAP for this evening's viewing.....The Best Buy Native UHD4K Steelbook Edition of

See the source image

Watched this FANTASTIC Native UHD4K remaster of SNATCH last night and immensely enjoyed it. The uptick in quality over the 1080p BD~V is SUBSTANTIAL and I DO recommend engaging the English subtitles unless you are adept at understanding PIKEY!

See the source image

Back