Films (Almost Entirely Surround)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming November 15th from WARNER ARCHIVE, Director George Miller's THREE THOUSAND YEARS OF LONGING. BTW a first from WARNER ARCHIVE in UHD4K!

61qx7J-V+CL._SL1000_.jpg

ARROW VIDEO will release Director Douglas Trumbull's classic SILENT RUNNING on December 13th [Native UHD4K scan from the original camera negative/HDR10/Dolby Vision/Uncompressed MONO]

71xmKpSdkbL._SL1500_.jpg

holy cow Ralphie, your credit card must be crying out in pain - along with your bank account !
Not quite, Ricky. I'm JUST the Messenger.......between now and December 2022 a whole lot of GREAT UHD4K films will be released but I have learned to be OH, SO SELECTIVE!

And of course WAIT FOR THE MEGA SALES!

The VIRTUE of PATIENCE!

ARROW VIDEO will release Director Douglas Trumbull's classic SILENT RUNNING on December 13th [Native UHD4K scan from the original camera negative/HDR10/Dolby Vision/Uncompressed MONO]

71xmKpSdkbL._SL1500_.jpg
I'll have to keep an eye out for that one, which reminded me of John Carpenter's "Dark Star" which I have just found on amazon on BD (not 4K) for £7.29!

Back