Quad LP/Tape Poll Firesign Theatre: Everything You Know Is Wrong [SQ/Q8]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate "Everything You Know Is Wrong"

• 10: Tops!

Votes: 5 83.3%

Votes: 1 16.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5 So-So

• 1 Utterly sux

• Total voters

EMB

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
Columbia CQ/MAQ 33141, from 1974.

Side/Program 1:

"Everything You Know Is Wrong"

Side/Program 2:

"Everything You Know Is Wrong"

ED :)

I like this disc both for a slightly better quad mix than BOZOS and the material (humour) is much better.

I gave it a ten.

This is a very good disc to show off your SQ quad matrix capabilities.
I most definitely recommend this album.

One of their best, and in quad it's even more ridiculous and strange (and with references to previous albums and bits for those who can catch them). Some typically inchoate stuff here and there, but for quad, just relax and let the FS confuse and delight you. A '9' here.

I have the SQ quad LP, and it may be the best quad LP that I have in my collection. There's something interesting happening in the mix at all times. It absolutely blows away the Dolby Digital mix on the recent DVD set. 10 vote here.

These cats were also ahead of their time...the very title of the album sums up this period of our history, unfortunately, as people more than ever try to fob off lies as truth and truth as lies. That's always been the case, but the extremes we have in 2018 are truly beyond the pale. I put this one on again and laughed my ass off...a pity all four aren't still with us to pull a Monty Python and tour the country doing their crazy bits.

These cats were also ahead of their time

Bozos predicts hacking!

a pity all four aren't still with us to pull a Monty Python and tour the country doing their crazy bits.

I'm just glad I got to see them circa 1990...I think. Been so long now, I can't remember exactly when it was!

Back