First domestic Eagles SACDs land at Mobile Fidelity

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 'bootleg' DTS 4.0 of One Of These Nights and while the fidelity is lacking, the remix is sensational. Agree ... missed opportunity ...and then some!
Please tell me their exquisite harmony vocals are mixed to all four corners? I was sad to hear that for Court and Spark (another WEA quad) Joni’s voice was strictly in the front speakers 😕

Please tell me their exquisite harmony vocals are mixed to all four corners? I was sad to hear that for Court and Spark (another WEA quad) Joni’s voice was strictly in the front speakers 😕
On the title track, Henley is in the front for the verses and the group chorus vocals are 100% mixed to the rear. Another cool detail is that the repeating guitar slide(?) that opens the song doesn't fade out after the intro, it remains in the left rear speaker throughout the song.

Attachments

• OOTN Q8 Rear Sample.mp3
    1.1 MB
Maybe one of your sentences ended in a preposition.

Nay, Bill.....it was more of a proposition! If one recalls, there was a UNANIMOUS consensus on QQ Forum for Rhino/Warner to release a Doobie Brothers' QUADIO BOXSET and although it took seemingly forever, RHINO complied with a splendid BD~A box set ......

So is it so much to 'similarly' ask for an EAGLES boxset with the older LOSSY DTS~CDs being replaced with spanking brand new BD~As in 192/24 .......???

Back