First domestic Eagles SACDs land at Mobile Fidelity

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

JediJoker

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Given the finished bespoke cover art, I'd say these are definitely planned and were probably added to the site accordingly, but published prematurely. I'd expect an official announcement soon, followed by preorders. As to whether they'll ever get released...

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
According to Billboard, MoFi will release all six classic Eagles studio LPs in these formats.

Some of you may be taking out a second mortgage, LOL.
At $125 per 2 LP set, I'd say YES! But at least you'll get some exercise as they're cut at 45rpm......roughly 12~15 minutes per side so 3~4 side changes per set!

Last edited:

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I believe these have all been available for awhile in Hi-Res Audio up to 24bit 192kHz from places like HDtracks / Qobuz, but the mastering compared to the MOFI will need some checking out. :unsure:

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
I believe these have all been available for awhile in Hi-Res Audio up to 24bit 192kHz from places like HDtracks / Qobuz, but the mastering compared to the MOFI will need some checking out. :unsure:
If these are QUAD DSD remastered from the 'absolute' analogue master tapes and NOT digital files, I'm sure they'll sound pretty, PRETTY good, JP!

Last edited: